Greetings. I am Rituparna Sengupta. Professionally I am a Content Writer. Traveling has always been my passion and documenting my experiences my hobby. Starting my own blog was a dream but for many years I did not even thought of giving it a try. For the past few months I spent hours reading a bag full of travel blogs from India and aboard. And finally after a much needed field work I am here with my travel blog My Journeys And Much More. Whatever you read here are from my diary. For the last twenty years I have writing my diary and jotted down all the details of my travels so far.
Places that I wish to visit in the coming years are South Africa, Scotland, Andaman Islands, Coorg, Gir National Park, Corbett National Park and North Sikkim.
I love road trips. I love to interact with the local people wherever I travel and taste some of the authentic local cuisines.
Here are some of the best moments from my journeys:
1. The sight of the Kanchenjunga from Tiger Hill.
2. Witnessing the three distinct colors of Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea and the Indian Ocean from the Vivekananda rocks at Kanyakumari.
3. My first ever forest safari on an elephant back in Jaldapara National Park, West Bengal.
4. My heart stopping journey into the forest lodge at Bandhavgarh National Park, Madhya Pradesh after being lost for almost an hour at midnight.
5. The beautiful road journey from Lava to Lolegaon.
6. The cogwheel train ride at Mt. Pilatus from Luzern, Switzerland.
7. My first ever visit at the Swiss Parliament, Bern.
8. Visiting the magnificent Ajanta-Ellora caves, Maharashtra.
9. The first sight of the majestic barren hills from my window panes of the flight just before landing in Leh.
10. My first ever glacier experience at the Columbia Icefield, Banff, Canada. I hope to inform and engage you through my journeys.
I am still in the process of restructuring my blog and hope that you will bear with me for sometime. Explore with me.