Dubai Creek Park is just a few minutes from the Creek. It is one of the oldest and undoubtedly most scenic parks in this part of the city. Ample greenery and beautifully maintained flowers amazed me. No wonder the Creek Park hosts a huge crowd in the evenings and weekends. There are separate barbeque areas as well. So you can bring your own food (with reasonable restrictions) for picnic and a barbeque.
Apart from the Children City Centre there is enough space for the kids to play and run around.When in Dubai, do visit Dubai Dolphinarium at the Creek Park. This was my first experience of watching a live show by these amazing mammals. Even the Seals participate, they sing and dance. People also get to interact with the Dolphins through live shows and photo sessions – Incredible. Take a tour of the Creek Park and the Dolphin show through my camera lens…!!
Things to Remember –
Creek Park –
- There is a small entry fee of AED 5 per person (You have to pay this even if you have the Dolphinarium show tickets).
- Timings are 8am – 11pm (Saturday to Wednesday) and 8am – 11.30pm (Thursday, Friday & all public holidays).
- In mid February every year the Dubai Creek Park hosts the Kite Festival to celebrate an Indian cultural event.
- Ticket price for the Dolphin and Seal Shows – AED 100 (Regular) and AED 120 (VIP) for adults and AED 50 and AED 80 respectively for children between 2-11 years. Online you can avail discounted rates of Monday and Friday 11am shows which starts from AED40.
- Show Timings – 11am, 3pm and 6pm daily.